Anne had a little pool party today. A fellow mom in the ward asked if it would be OK for her little girl to come over with her pool and of course, I said yes! It was a hot day today and Anne loves the water...and Ellie!
Anne's favorite part was the slide. This has just confirmed to Dan and I that we really do need to get Anne a little pool of her own...and obviously one with a slide of some sort!
These girls were just having too much fun! Our neighbor and her granddaughter also came over for a bit.
The girls all started getting cold but Anne was determined to stay in the water.
I finally was able to coax Anne out of the water and got both girls dressed in t-shirts and under a blanket. They watched Veggie Tales until Ellie's dad came to pick her up.
Later tonight, after Dan got home, Anne got back in the water. It seemed to be a little warmer then and so that made it even harder to get Anne out when it was time for a bath and to get ready for bed. While looking at the photos in her jammies, Anne decided she "NEEDED" to get back in the water and quickly stripped down to nothing and ran downstairs. I just can't keep up with this girl sometimes! But, the pool is here for one more day so I'm sure she'll get good use out of it tomorrow! Thank you Holli for the wonderful suggestion of having Ellie come play today!
Here is a little video of Anne going down the slide. She LOVED it! Also, she sometimes calls her friends Becca so you'll hear Ellie telling Anne her name...but it is funny since she gives her sister's name first! And Anne is trying to convince Ellie to get in the water. She was a little apprehensive about the cold water.
No comments:
Post a Comment