Yes...another little girl for the Cartier family and we are super excited! Anne doesn't fully comprehend what is going on, but she has an idea. When we told her she is going to have a baby sister, she said "no, I'm the baby!" Hmm, not for long! However, later that night when she was saying her bedtime prayers, she did pray for her baby sister...among many others! I love this photo most of all from all of the ones they printed out for us. This was the first thing we saw as the image came on the screen and completely represents this little one. She is a kicker and so active! I think she is going to be a little swimmer! I drank some orange juice before the ultrasound to help get the baby moving around. With Anne keeping herself a secret, we wanted to have a better chance this time around. The tech said there is no doubt that she is a girl...let's hope so!
I can't believe we are already halfway through this pregnancy! I was so worried with telling everyone earlier on that it was going to drag out but so far so good!
Now to come up with a name for her...we only had a boy name picked out! =)
4 comments:
I just posted a comment on facebook but again congrats!!! My girls are such good friends and I love that I have my 2 girls. They definatly have there sister moments and I am sure more will come and they will get worse... But they always have each other!! I am sure you will find a cute girls name!! (I am having a hard time with a girl name too so if we are having another girl I might have to see if you have any extra ones) I am so so excited for you!!
Awww that's a great ultrasound photo. Again - congrats! I think 2 girls will be tons of fun for you
Congrats!!! So fun!!!
Congrats! Anne and baby #2 will have a great time together!
Post a Comment