Friday, January 8, 2010

Merry Christmas to me!


I got my Christmas present this week! I told Dan that I wanted new shelves for Christmas but with all of his overtime work during the month of December, he wasn't able to do anything until after the holidays! We had this open space that was just begging to help me better organize our home!

Tuesday was the big day. I had to leave to be a part of an activity for the young women and then to a meeting but Anne decided she would be Daddy's little helper.

When I got home, they were just finishing up...at 9:30 pm...so I got to see the shelves put in. So exciting! It makes me smile everytime I walk into my bathroom now. I know, silly! They'll get painted a little later on but they are already being put to great use!
And this is my silly little girl! While I was somewhat distracted today, she decided to climb in! Even though I've told her many times before she couldn't get in, that didn't stop her! So, of course, I had to take a picture, before telling her once again that is for her baby doll. Something tells me this won't be the last time I pull her out of this!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

The shelves look good!

Isn't it funny what kids think they need to do? Ian would probably do the same thing.

Cheri said...

Love your new shelves! How exciting!

Amy said...

I have the exact same pictures of all of my girls, baby beds, laundry baskets...I let them do it under protest "you're going to break that" until they did, then the baby crib dissappeared in a toy purge. I am sure your litle Anne will be more careful and obedient.