What a fun thing to do in June! I've never been to Utah Lake even though it's so close. Sad, huh? I'll have to take my kids this summer. Anne's hat it so cute!
I am so excited you got together and had fun to celebrate! We wished we could've been there. Anne is growing up so fast, and is more adorable everytime I see her! Love ya tons, Jess
3 comments:
Looks like you all had fun. And I think Anne looks adorable in hats! :)
What a fun thing to do in June! I've never been to Utah Lake even though it's so close. Sad, huh? I'll have to take my kids this summer.
Anne's hat it so cute!
Cheri
I am so excited you got together and had fun to celebrate! We wished we could've been there. Anne is growing up so fast, and is more adorable everytime I see her! Love ya tons, Jess
Post a Comment