These pictures are so beautiful! Anne looks so much like you in this picture! I love it! I can't wait to get to go do these kinds of things together!
Pretty pictures!! And of coarse I Love the pictures of Anne. I am so sad I missed Saturday, but It looks like it was beautiful and you all had fun!!!
Oh you got some nice shots. I should have taken one of the fountain. Oh well. The gardens were a great idea - thanks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These pictures are so beautiful! Anne looks so much like you in this picture! I love it! I can't wait to get to go do these kinds of things together!
Pretty pictures!! And of coarse I Love the pictures of Anne. I am so sad I missed Saturday, but It looks like it was beautiful and you all had fun!!!
Oh you got some nice shots. I should have taken one of the fountain. Oh well. The gardens were a great idea - thanks!
Post a Comment