Saturday, December 6, 2014

Winter Classic

Anne had a fun opportunity to play an outdoor Mite Jamboree.  And luckily it was located only about a half hour from Nana and Papa's house so we spent the night there and then they came along to watch the fun!
Anne loves getting on the ice and playing with her team! 
Sophie enjoying the little bit of snow on the ground. 
Gaby did NOT like being dressed up in her snow suit and coat! 
Anne and her team playing the white team. 
It is so fun watching Anne! 
Papa and Sophie watching a game.  Papa wished he could go out and play too! 
Taking a break before their last game. 
Grey Dawgs with coach Gil! 
All the kids getting ready for a big group shot.  I couldn't get on the ice fast enough to get a good photo of them.  I was busy setting up the hot chocolate for the kids to enjoy after the game.  Anne had so much fun and I'm glad we were able to participate!

No comments: