The girls were so excited to get their new jammies and put up the Christmas tree with their new ornaments!
We can never get the girls to all look at the camera so here is a photo with the girls all looking at me...getting Gaby to smile. The girls love their new Frozen pajamas.
Gaby and her ornament - Olaf!
Sophie and her ornament - Anna
Anne and her ornament - Elsa.
Anne's ornament wasn't here yet when we put up the tree so I had to take her picture later. Note to self, if you see something you think you want to buy...BUY IT! Don't think that they will have more later because I finally had to order her ornament online. I couldn't find it anywhere! I had to pay double for it and drive to Bountiful to pick it up because I didn't want to pay extra for shipping!
Obviously we have a Frozen theme going on this year. The funny thing is that the girls haven't asked for any Frozen toys for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment