Anne her fellow Dawgs had the awesome opportunity to go to the Maverick Center to participate in the hockey game.
Jae practicing with the kids to slap hands with the players as they came out.
The kids on the ice. Anne is toward the end on the left, facing me.
We got to sit down for a few minutes and enjoy the game. I got to sit in Dan's seat. He had to work. And I got a babysitter for the other 2 girls.
During the first intermission, Anne and her team also got to play a quick mini game on the ice. Their team was in the middle with Grizzbee, the team mascot. Anne had so much fun! Such a great memory for her. Mommy on the other hand...I've never walked up and down so many steps in my life (8 times)! And of course Dan had to get season tickets in the upper bowl. Oh the things we do for our kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment