We arrived at the zoo just as it opened. We got the BEST parking spot ever! Then we waited for Dan's buddy and co-worker, along with his family, just inside the gate. Anne decided to figure out where to go first!
Of course you HAVE to take a picture of yourself with the lion drinking fountain! Luckily Anne was just interested in playing with the water coming out and not drinking it. Not sure if I trust that water! =)
I'm pretty sure Anne was telling me "no" in this picture!
Anne wanted to see everything...elephants, rhinos, giraffs...
and the birds! Luckily, she wasn't too interested when we stopped at the alligator (or were they crocodiles?) pond and saw the dead bunny laying in the bottom. Then we got to see the excitement of an alligator eating its lunch! Anne just wanted to run around and I was OK with that.
Then it was time for our lunch! Anne got a kids meal complete with RED tropical punch in this fun purple penguin bottle! (More on that later!)
Then we played in the playground area for a bit. The kids loved this because they could just run around...when we weren't posing them for cute pictures, that is! Hmm, do you think Anne is looking for the bunny?
2 comments:
Oh, this is so much fun! Anne is the cutest little thing ever! The kids and I miss her so much, and are going to steal her from you!
Love ya and see you soon, Jess
What a fun day! And I love Anne's hair flower! Cute!
Post a Comment