What a fun an exciting weekend we have had! Little Antonia is now 7 months old! She is such a fun little girl. She is learning new things every day. She loves to roll and roll and roll everywhere and anywhere. She also just started saying "Dada" after a few months of saying "Mama". We just love her so much!!!
Mom and I canned some peaches this past weekend as well. These 7 jars represent what I did all by myself for the first time while mom was gone to work! It was easy and even a little fun.
One of my most favorite things to do is to go camping over General Conference weekend. This year, we also went to my favorite campground...Shady Dell. We went on a little hike to see the fairy forest and also the little pond. We had so much fun, even though it was raining on us a little bit. I was really looking forward to listening to conference. It is just such a blessing we have to listen to our prophet and leaders.
2 comments:
You have been so busy, and with the most fun kindof things! I'm so excited for everything that will happen for you guys! Let us know your new address and phone #!~ Love ya, Jess
And you are going to be busy again moving into your new house!!! Is that happening as planned?
Do we really have brothers that old? And new nephews and canning and cute Anne getting bigger... WOW life is good!!!
Post a Comment