
This summer is just flying by and we have been having lots of fun! We had a fun friends BBQ at Sam and Alayna's house. Anne loved hanging out with Beau. We got together a few days before to do the prep work (we go all out for parties of any sort!) and then the big day! (Hey Wacey...you didn't break our camera!) =)

We took a trip to Dan's work to see the new visitor's center and to see where he works! I had been once as a little girl and just remembered that it was big...it still is!!! The trucks that Dan drive are so huge...as you can tell by the tire we are standing next to!
This same day, we also went to see the hole for our house (that will be a post for another day) and we also took Anne in for her 4 month check up! Our "little" baby girl is 16 pounds, 11 ounces and 26.2 inches long! Yeah...she totally takes after her daddy! All that matters is that she is healthy and happy!

This is Anne doing Classical Stretch with her Nana! What a cutie! We spent last weekend at Nana's because it was my 10 year high school reunion! It was fun to see those that came and to see how people have changed. It was at the Homestead in Midway.
Anne had fun just hanging out with Nana. She also got to stay up late!

Anne is growing way too fast! She has cut her two bottom teeth, she is starting to sit up and she is doing really well with putting herself to sleep. I figured out that I was putting her down too early at night so once I adjusted that, she was good to go! I just want to hold her all day long! She is just so cute! Why can't babies stay little forever?

Anne is now 5 months old! One of her most favorite people in the world (only a little behind me...ha, ha!) is her daddy! She loves it when he comes home from work and when he is off. I can't wait until she can start talking because I can just imagine her saying "DADDY!" when he walks through the door. But I still want her to stay little!!!

We got a booklet of coupons to go visit various places in Utah from Dan's work so we decided to take a trip to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. It was really neat to see all of the exhibits there. We did have Anne's stroller but she wanted to be out so she could get a better view! She had fun...for a 5 month old! I could tell she was really curious why all of the kids were playing in the water and sand...she probably thought it was a giant bath tub. She loves the water!
Well, that is the last couple of weeks in a nut shell!
2 comments:
I loved playing with Anne!! I remembered how much work a baby is, but I also remembered how much I LOVE playing with them. It looks like you have been doing lots of fun stuff!! Are you packing already? you are good!!! I love the post of all the things you have been doing!!!
It was fun reading your summer updates! I really need to do that on my blog!
Post a Comment