Sunday, August 24, 2008

Anne loves to play!!!



I love watching Anne play in her exersaucer! Each time she seems to discover something new. This day, she discovered her cute little self looking back at her. So much fun! She loves to jump around in it as well. She can really get going!



Anne also loves playing and cuddling with her Miss Kitty! This was a present from our doctor and his nurses after Anne was born.

One morning as I was getting Anne ready for the day, she was playing with Miss Kitty as usual and then this is where she ended up. I think Anne maybe wanted a few more Zzz's and wanted to block out the morning sun! So cute!!!

I just had to throw this cute picture of Bracken in! He is getting so big! This was taken of him at the Tapp reunion and I failed to include it in my last post! What a handsome little man he is!

3 comments:

The Richards family said...

I love those exersaucer's!!! Oh she looks so cute and grown up in it. I bet she loves it too. Cute!

Cheri said...

Cute video! You can tell that Anne Loves her Exersaucer! It's fun to see how she's growing. Oh and I love that you added a playlist! Great songs!

Holmes Family said...

She is so cute! And changing more and more into your mini me! I am so glad I'm at least able to see video of her. Kristen came and sat on my lap. This time she said, "That is Anne"! I hope it won't be too much longer before we get to come and meet that precious little one! Love always, Jess