Cute! I have to say, I think Anne looks adorable in hats. I hope you have about a million of them and if not I'll keep my eyes peeled and buy her some :)
I can't believe how much she looks like you! I agree about the hats, it really makes you notice her big beautiful eyes! I am so glad she'll grow up with such a good dog. It's so neat you'll soon be able to have Red with you guys again, once your home gets completed!
2 comments:
Cute! I have to say, I think Anne looks adorable in hats. I hope you have about a million of them and if not I'll keep my eyes peeled and buy her some :)
I can't believe how much she looks like you! I agree about the hats, it really makes you notice her big beautiful eyes! I am so glad she'll grow up with such a good dog. It's so neat you'll soon be able to have Red with you guys again, once your home gets completed!
Post a Comment