This is Anne when she woke up this morning! Mornings are her happiest time...thus also Mommy's happiest time! I was trying to also video her saying "ahh...goo" but she was just too mesmerized by the green light on the camera while it was recording.
Anne and I were playing a little bit this morning as we were getting dressed. Her hand appears blurry because she kept swatting at the camera.
This is little Anne in her "100% Princess" outfit from my co-workers at IdeaSphere that Kieshla picked out. It is one of my favorites. Anne seems to like it as well. She is doing the cute thing with her hand where she tucks her thumb in her fist between her fingers...like she is playing that "got your nose" game.Also, since it was her 2 month appointment, it also meant shots and it was the saddest thing ever! She did not like it and neither did I but I know that it is good for her. She handled it really well though. She cried and then went to sleep! And then she woke up later all happy. Such a good baby!
3 comments:
I can't believe it either! She is so cute, especially the little thumb between the fingers! I cannot wait to get up there and hold that sweet little girl. Love ya, Jess
I also can't believe how big she's getting! What a sweetheart!
She's gorgeous! It's amazing how fast it goes by huh? I can remember my first months with Brayden like it was just thi year and he's going to be 11 years old this fall. It goes by way too fast. Enjoy every single stage for what it brings. :)
Post a Comment