My mom always made our birthdays a big deal so I try to do the same for my kids. This is what Anne came downstairs to on her birthday. She opened her presents (shoes, Big Hero 6 movie) the night before so Daddy could be with us. She needed the movie for her party and Dan had to work.
Good morning Birthday Princess!
We had pink waffles and pink milk for breakfast! I love that my little hockey player is still a girly girl too!
Talking to Daddy on the phone while eating breakfast before school. I also took cupcakes in to her class at the end of the day to celebrate as well!
Later in the evening we had a PARTY! Pizza and a movie! It was so much fun! I'm glad Anne has such great friends!
All the kids showing me how they can blow up their Capri Sun pouches.
Sophie ready for the movie to start!!!
Concessions for the movie...popcorn, Swedish Fish, licorice, and M&M's.
Gaby loving her pizza!
The boys!
Birthday Girl!!!
The rest of the girls...all enjoying watching Big Hero 6!
Cupcakes!
I sent the cupcakes home with the kids since I knew we wouldn't have time to eat them during the party!
Anne and Daddy went to a hockey game as well! Party day for this happy 7 year old! Before she left, we sang to her and let her blow out her candle!
I just love this girl! I am so thankful every day that we were blessed to have kids and that we have some pretty great ones! Happy birthday little princess!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment