The girls and I headed up to Nana and Papa's for Thanksgiving with the cousins! We went up the day before so when the kids all got up the next morning, we started in on the fun! We made a fruity turkey! They had so much fun!
Bracken couldn't wait to eat it up!
This is Papa's idea of "staying out of the kitchen"...he premade the mashed potatoes and gravy!
I love this picture of Bracken. He looks so much like his dad!
Aunt La took the kids out to play and they had a blast playing catch! Here is one with the ball in action. Such a great aunt!
Sophie preferred just swinging on the porch.
One of my favorite babysitters growing up was Jodi Maxfield! She is now married and lives across the street (and down just a little) and she also just so happens to have small horses that pull carts! The kids were so excited to go on rides! The girls loved doing this on PEI in the summer so they were set!
Little Sophie did a good job staying on the seat!
This girl LOVES her Papa! She was in heaven hanging out with him!
And Anne loves horses so she was also in heaven!
Nana and Papa took a turn! I wish I could remember what mom was telling dad!
Mom said she likes pictures with the people driving away...so I took one of them!
When it was time for dinner, we all got a leaf to write what we are thankful for...
and then put them on our thankful tree! It was fun to read all of them and we weren't put on the spot at dinner time!
The kids coloring while we waited for the final dinner prep. I love Bryce's face in this picture! What a fun kid!
No, this wasn't our dinner but he sure is a turkey!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment