Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day this year was a little crazy for me! I was in charge of organizing a dinner for our ward for our YW camp fundraiser! It was fun...once it was over! =)

This is the beautiful cupcake stand that my Dad built just for me to use this night! So awesome and it got lots of compliments!

We served a yummy dinner and had some extras - chocolate roses and pictures!

These are two of my friends, Suzanne and Kathy, with their hubbies! We had fun with the pictures!

Another friend, Holli (the YW president), and then Dan and I! I loved the 3D glasses Dan wore!

We also had dancing!

The kids joined in the fun too once they were "set free" from the children's class.

These are the wonderful YW that helped pull off the night! I am so excited for camp this year!

No comments: