Today's family adventure was had at Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country. We had planned on doing more today but Dan needing to see the chiropractor changed those plans. We still had a fun family day however...as you can see!
Anne was a little bit more brave today than she was around the animals at This is the Place. She actually touched the sheep...just really quick and so we never actually got evidence on camera. She was at first calling them all puppies...silly city girl!
This is as close as she would get to this miniature donkey...because I told her that it would bite her if she got too close. I'm glad she listened to me because this guy sure had his eyes on Anne!
They have a building where you can learn about planting a crop and harvesting. I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa Rea wish they could do planting like this!
And the last part of our trip today was none other than riding the horses and once again, not just once but twice! SHE LOVES HORSES...hint, hint Papa Dewey!
No comments:
Post a Comment