WARNING: Anne is almost 2 and loves to run around so if you get dizzy watching videos, you may want to just close your eyes and listen.
Yes, we are proud parents!!!
So, this is Anne BEFORE Cookie Cutters! I laughed and laughed after taking the photo of Anne all grumpy!
They have a slide in the waiting area...which Anne had a hard time pulling herself away from when her name was called. They sit in these cute cars (we picked the pink one) and also get to watch a movie of their choice. Anne is smiling in the 2nd picture here because she realized the movie I picked for her was DORA!
After the cut, they styled her hair to make sure it was just right.
These photos are of the finished product! So cute, right? The cute lady that cut Anne's hair suggested we go with a cut that will allow her hair to grow at the same length. I'm glad we did because this is just so cute! They also sprayed a little hair spray in her hair that smelled like cookies! Yummy!
After they finished up, they took this cute picture of Anne, printed it out and attached a lock of her hair to the certificate! I decided to go with the 1st hair cut package so we got a little more with this than just a kids cut. Yes, it is a little pricey ($20-ish) but I think it is totally worth it at least once! She also got to pick a balloon that had a cookie cutter and sucker attached. My only regret of the day...letting her have the sucker in the car on the way home!

2 comments:
Oh that's so fun! And I love the new haircut. You're beautiful Anne!
I love her hair cut! Very cute. I've always wanted to try Cookie Cutters. That's great that Anne can count to 10! I love that she's just wearing her apron and a diaper in the video!
Post a Comment