If you click on the title for this blog, it will link you to YouTube to watch a short clip on why the LDS church builds temples. I am so grateful for the temples and for the blessings that come from them. And I am very grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, who continues to lead His people and loves us all very much.
2 comments:
Hey, I was on Beau Dee's blog and followed the trail to your blog! How fun to see your cute little family and to see your beautiful face again! The wonderful Woodland girls--what great people! I had not seen "Why Mormons Build Temples," although I had heard about it. I am at Giselle's in Phoenix and had time to sit down, so when I saw it on your blog, I watched it Beautiful post from the Church. I too am thankful for temples and the everlasting blessing we each derive from participating there. Good to see you! This is actually Billie Sue, not Giselle.
Alisha,
Thanks for posting this. IT was nice to watch something beautiful and peaceful admidst all of this craziness that we live in. I do check your blog periodically - hope you don't mind. Your daughter is getting so BIG!! Hope all is well. Amber (Smith)
Post a Comment