How did we end up so lucky to have such a beautiful little girl join our family just one year ago today? It has been such a fun year...probably the best year so far! Many, many more to come. We just love this girl so, so much. We love her happy personality and that she is constantly amazing us with all that she is learning and doing so quickly!When I think about how long we waited to get pregnant, she really was worth the wait. Good (great) things come to those who wait!
Of course I will have many, many more photos to share later from the big day today and also her fun party we are doing with the family on Sunday but I wanted to share one to remind us how little she used to be. Not any more!
We love you Anne!
Today is also Grammie Florence's birthday! How fun is that for Anne to get to share her birthday! This is a photo from when both Dan and I were up visiting...almost 8 years ago now! We really need to try and make a trip up there so these two can meet!I don't really know Florence very well since I only met her the one time but Dan has told me some fun stories. I think his most fond memories of her are from playing hockey on the pond and she would come out and play goalie for them. What a great grandma!!!
We love you!
4 comments:
Happy birthday baby Anne!
Happy Birthday Anne!!!!
Happy Birthday Anne! It was a bit strange to see the photo of Florence and instantly recognize that it is Rachel on her lap. How fun to have baby photos from the two oldest together.
Happy Birthday Anne! We are so excited that you're 1!!! We are so happy you're in our family and love you so much!
Love, Chris, Jess, Mason, Michael and Kristen
Post a Comment