Anne's little personality is really starting to shine now! She is so much fun! She finally has figured out how to get to something going straight...kind of like crawling, more like military crawl. She has also figured out how to sit herself up and thus she is getting into more and more things all of the time. We really have to keep our eyes on her now!
We just love this little kiddo and are so excited for all of the fun that this next month is going to bring us!
2 comments:
Anne looks so proud to have her own little cute frog chair! I love it!
10 months already!? Where did that time go! Sounds like Anne is reaching lots of new milestones and is just a joy to have around. I love the hockey game post-just the first of many for her I'm sure!
Post a Comment