We got some video of Anne before we left. We know how much Jamie and Madeline like to see and hear her. She is such a cutie and we don't mind taking lots of photos and videos of her!
After getting all of "Anne's" candy, we picked up Travis at our house and then did some shopping at Walmart. I don't think Travis will ever want to go shopping with me again. We then came home for dinner and watched a movie after putting Anne to bed.
Then on Saturday, Mom and Dad, Vinnie, Taylor and Heather along with Bracken and Bryce came for dinner to celebrate mom and dad's 30th wedding anniversary. Their anniversary is today but we decided to all get together a few days before. I made a roast (my first time...what was I so afraid of?) and it was all just really yummy! Thanks everyone for such a fun night!
We took some pictures of the kids after dinner...these are my favorites. I posted a bunch of other photos on photobucket (photo show below).
To finish off our fun weekend, we decided to take a family drive on Legacy Highway in the rain after Anne's afternoon nap. It took us a little bit to find where to get on at. Then we came home and had a yummy lasagna dinner followed by watching our DVD of The Testaments that Chris and Jess bought us for FHE. It was a great ending to a great weekend!
5 comments:
how cute! Anne is adorable in that costume and you have some fabulous photos there from this weekend. Happy anniversary to your parents!
Anne looks so cute!! I bet you had such a fun time with her on her first Halloween. You got some great pictures!
Anne is just so adorable you guys! She has such a cute personality too. I love the videos!
I love the video of her! She is such a cutie! I love how she waves bye-bye at the very end of the video too! Love ya, Jess
Anne looks so adorable in her bunny costume! I just LOVE it!
Post a Comment