Those were some really cute photos! I love that Anne has a winnie the pooh football! Fusing what both her parents love! The photos of her first solids were so funny yet sad. She was so excited and then she was almost crying. Too cute!
I cannot get over how cute she is!!! I love the rice cereal photos. I wished I had taken pictures of the kids eating new foods, because they are priceless. I'm so excited for her 6 month birthday! Happy Birthday little Anne! Love aunt Jess
2 comments:
Those were some really cute photos! I love that Anne has a winnie the pooh football! Fusing what both her parents love!
The photos of her first solids were so funny yet sad. She was so excited and then she was almost crying. Too cute!
I cannot get over how cute she is!!! I love the rice cereal photos. I wished I had taken pictures of the kids eating new foods, because they are priceless. I'm so excited for her 6 month birthday! Happy Birthday little Anne! Love aunt Jess
Post a Comment